• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Pen! U/D Pics Added

w1lll

Mama Doe
I bought this pen from Zooplus to section off a bit of the area in front of the shed and it arrived today. :)

Pics to follow when Photobucket has finished uploading.

Last edited:
i got one simillar but its a dog one so a bit bigger and i find they okay them its by a wall to give it more space but not in the cube shape.
Image0184.jpg

this is them today.
hurry i want to see ur bunnies.

I love Timmy so much! He has a pawsome mane! :love::love:

You can open them out too, if you want to block something off. :D

I love Timmy so much! He has a pawsome mane! :love::love:

You can open them out too, if you want to block something off. :D

Timmy: Fankoo! Dat fotograffimibob woz taken before I woz grumpy. We werr put in der plastik karrier fingy.

Tilly: And den somebody looked ak our teefs and put us on a weighing fingy.

Timmy: Yes, and we gotz to goes back next week to have In Jections- wotever dey are

Awww good idea, gives them an extension and a different view point. I would put a net over the top if your not around though, especially if they are good jumpers! Lovely bunsters:love:

Awww good idea, gives them an extension and a different view point. I would put a net over the top if your not around though, especially if they are good jumpers! Lovely bunsters:love:

It's only for supervised exercise when I'm around, such as when I'm mucking them out or when I get home etc. We have foxes in the area so I wouldn't leave them unsupervised in there.

BTW, if it's not clear, it is just sectioning off an area by the shed, they are not shut in it

Last edited:
Back