• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

seriously?????

:evil::evil::evil::evil:.....it rrp's at £89! :shock: Who the hell would buy that?

I didn't think you could get smaller than a 3ft hutch! :? :evil:

:shock:Can't really see anyone being stupid enough to buy something like that for that price!! :shock:
Helen xx

what is this??!!! :shock::shock::shock:

It's a nice little prison for some bunny. :evil: :shock::shock::shock:

Alfie and Bubbles have one of the shelter things in their run but wtf is that little run on the front good for? :shock:

They're advertising it as the ideal sleeping hutch, to keep your bunny safe from predators..... and then shown it in the middle of a lawn.... because we all know foxes and rabbits can't dig, right, and there's no way a fox could knock that flimsy little shelter over. :roll:

They're saying it's a night hutch/retreat but it's nowhere near big enough even for that. The carrier I use for vet trips is almost as big.

What can be done?? Would it be worth writing to zooplus/RSPCA/RWA about it? Wasn't there some kind of campaign recently whereby you could report pet shops sellign small hutches??

They're saying it's a night hutch/retreat but it's nowhere near big enough even for that. The carrier I use for vet trips is almost as big.

What can be done?? Would it be worth writing to zooplus/RSPCA/RWA about it? Wasn't there some kind of campaign recently whereby you could report pet shops sellign small hutches??

I dont think it would apply as it says its designed for temporary use - i wouldnt even use it for that, but i'm sure they'd argue their case

mine also have one as a run shelter - but mostly sit on top of it! :roll:

I dont think it would apply as it says its designed for temporary use - i wouldnt even use it for that, but i'm sure they'd argue their case

mine also have one as a run shelter - but mostly sit on top of it! :roll:

The little wooden bit would make a lovely run shelter, but what on earth is the point of the mesh bit attached to it?? If it's already inside a run, that bit is completely redundant.

:shock::shock::shock:

I like the little hut thing as a shelter, but not to LIVE in. "Sleeping hutch" sounds like they're suggesting rabbits could live in it :?

That would be like me being kept in my kitchen cupboard :shock:

And at that price? My OH built our 6'x5' rabbit run for not much more than that!

:evil::evil::evil::evil:.....it rrp's at £89! :shock: Who the hell would buy that?

I didn't think you could get smaller than a 3ft hutch! :? :evil:

:lol::lol::lol: I had this exact item! :wave:

I had it for two very tiny Sebright Bantam chicks though. And I only paid £40 for mine. I donated it to the RSPCA when the chicks started getting feathers. I made a very big point of telling them I'd never kept a rabbit in it! :shock: I have to admit, I did attempt to fit Thistle (my conti) in it just out of curiosity one day (I was having a funny five minutes!) and he couldn't turn around! These 'hutches' are every bit as tiny in really life as it looks in the photo.

Back