• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know what kind of bun I have?

lauraocal

Warren Scout
I think she is crossed with a lionhead cos of how fluffy she is, but any ideas what else.. she isnt as fluffy as most lionheads? Sorry the pic isnt of the best quality :oops:

bunny2.jpg

She could be a lionhead - they have different manes. My Mr Cookie Bun is a pedigree lionhead (he had a ring on but I cut it off :D) and his mane is like your rabbits.

:wave: I think she is a lionhead cross too - possibly an english crossed with a lionhead, how big is she? Lionheads are quite small normally I think whereas English are medium I think - not an expert by any means just guessing :D

She isnt as fluffy anymore I'm afraid, I trim her hair for her to help her clean herself and to make grooming easier :cry::cry::cry:
Although I let it grow down her back and its like a platinum blonde colour lol. I love her to bits:love::love::love::love:

Oh right, she could have a bit of English in there then I think. She is lovely, I love the pic the way she is looking round as if to say 'wot u doin'?:lol:

Yeah, that pic was took the second day i had her.. she was doing a mad dash on the sofa and I thought she needed a bunny shrink lol

She may be pure lionhead.

She looks very similar to Biscuit, and she is pure lionhead (as much as they ever are, having been bred to look like that).

There are two types of lionheads the single mane and the double maned. She may be a single.

Also you will find the mane disappears a lot seasonally. Biscuit's has just exploded and she has a right furry face at the moment!

Yeah her mane does dissapear, I cut it off lol
She always has a long floppy bit of hair that goes over her eyes :love:

Similar to Mrs Bun....shes the one in my avatar....she now has a mane and it flops over her eyes....and in the wind when she runs all I think of is the Pantene advert!!! (Mrs B is a Lionhead x breed with I have no idea!!)

Absolutely beautiful. I'd go with single maned lionhead crossed with something ... I've got a double lionhead and his face is a LOT smaller and different looking!

When she gets excited she flicks her hair around, and she is platinum blonde at the back.. She would make a great pantene ad lol

Back