• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Watch out! It's the...

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
Porridge Monster! :shock::lol:

Mum, I iz not sure about dis...

porridgemonster002.jpg

Okay, maybe a little bit.

porridgemonster003.jpg

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

*burp* All done for now! I iz promisin to finish it laterz :D

001.jpg

I have to say that the porridge doesn't look too appetizing. It looks a bit too much like sick :lol:

Gorgeous bunny though :love:

Aww bless, I hope she starts liking porridge, it will help her be a big strong girlz!! Stick at it and try different combos, I am sure you will find something she loves ;)

I'm so pleased to see another bun who isn't too keen on porridge, my bun turns his nose up too! Hope she changes her mind though, or that you find something else to fatten her up! xx

I have to say that the porridge doesn't look too appetizing. It looks a bit too much like sick :lol:

Gorgeous bunny though :love:

:lol: It has bits of apricot in it, I thought it might encourage her. :roll:

Awww :love::love::love::love: Poor Vin looks very thin :(. Hope she decides porridge is nommy!:D

She's only 2kg :shock: She was 3kg when I first got her, vet says he'd be happy with 2.5kg at the moment. She just dosen't seem to keep the weight on. I wish she liked pellets more :?

She did eventually finish the porridge...I don't know if this was because she actually liked it or because she was hungry and it was right next to her :roll::lol:

Back