• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Booked Friday to get neutured... help now

zoe6660

Warren Scout
right after thinking more last night once i went offline i want whats best for my bunnies and money isnt good atm coz im moving but insted of finding sammy a new home im going to get him done and fugde they both french lops and im hoping they will bond well....
basicly they go out everyday in the garden but this isnt my house and nthey in a 5ft long hutch.... each so when they get on could i put them together in the double hucth and join the play pen to the hutch for them to run together everyday?

once we get a place they going to be house bunnies :D but more ideas would be great on bonding.

Both neutered, then wait a few weeks after for healing & hormones to die down, then try on neutral territory:D

They will want to fight a little to establish who's going to be the dominant one. Watch them and let them have it out but make sure it doesn't get too bad. Usual stuff is fur pulling, peeing on each other, various grunts and noises. But if you see any blood or think it's getting too rough separate them.

Best thing to do is put them together on neutral territory on a weekend or if you have a few days free so you can watch them and make sure every thing's okay.

Good luck. :)

Back