• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feel really crappy..

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
like ive picked a favourite and given up on my other bunny :cry::cry::cry::cry:

i decided no more jabs for pearl so only Alvin went for his Myxi today. feels like ive given up on Pearl.

Vet seemed ok about pearl not having the myxi but i think if shes still alive in September ill have to get the VHD one done as the vet has already seen an outbreak this year. :cry:

i feel awful, if pearl gets myxi (no cases seen last year at the edgbaston branch) itll be my fault but if i get her jabbed and she dies because of going to the vets ill feel evil then too :cry::cry::cry:

Alvin hates me now again too :(

shes amazed Pearl is still alive, she commented about the state of her heart in the xrays taken last July.. again i want to know how the :censored: it was missed by the last exotics vet :evil::evil::evil::evil:

You have definately done the right thing for Pearl, there is no way I would risk vaccinating her. Not doing something is not giving up it is making a decision based on her best interests :)

i hope so... shes a little trooper but i am sure her heart wont take anything out of the ordinary now

You have definately done the right thing for Pearl, there is no way I would risk vaccinating her. Not doing something is not giving up it is making a decision based on her best interests :)

i agree, my rosie also has missed her vaccinations for first time this year, not had myxi or vhd, whereas locksley had his :wave:

Back