• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie's news (health update)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
rosie has just been to the vets, i said she was doing really well, better then in recent months, the vet said her balance is much better too

she went to weigh her and said she thought she didn't feel as skinny as before, rosie has gone up to 0.8kg :D

we are going to try and lengthen out the time she goes between the steroid injections, which was every week, we are going to see how rosie gets on by going alittle longer each time, so she will now have a repeat injection next thursday, and then after that onto a friday the following week

took locksley along with her for the journey, he likes thinking he's going on a day out, the vet nurses wanted to see him and held him :lol: :love: they all love him, they love his soft fur, i brushed him before we went too :lol:

thanks, i was really pleased especailly when the scales said 0.8kg, last week i was expecting it to be up only after 3 days of her improved eating, but it was the same, i should of realised it would take more then 3days to make a weight difference, little locksley is certainly helping her along and making her want to eat up now

it was funny, when the vet was giving her the steroid injection, rosie was moaning and groaning to herself, it even made the vet laugh, saying listen to her :lol:

Back