• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is tooth purring?

weeble

I have heard a few people mention that their buns do it when they are happy. Dutchie and Albert are btoh very cuddly happy buns Albert fell asleep on me at the weekend :love: Do they do it and I just dont hear/ dont know what to listen for?

I believe the term 'tooth purring' refers to the gentle tooth grinding they do when they are feeling content. You can hear it if it's quiet, ad totally feel it if you're giving noserubs.

I believe the term 'tooth purring' refers to the gentle tooth grinding they do when they are feeling content. You can hear it if it's quiet, ad totally feel it if you're giving noserubs.

Ohhhhhhhhh I feel happy now that do that all the time :D:D

you should notice this more when you massage around the ear and stroke them, both my boys chatter doc's get quite loud sounds more like morse code when hes in chatter mode :lol:

Homer does it when I kiss him repeatedly on the top of his head. He loves it! It is just like a quiet little chatter. :love::love::love:

Back