• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's that on your face lola?

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
feb10027.jpg

Lolaaaaaaa!! Have you been eating snow again?

"Erm... no mummy!"

Then what's that white stuff on your face?

"Eh..... dandruff??

Do you see what I'm up against - lying rabbits! Nobody likes a dishonest bunny Lola.

feb10027.jpg

Lolaaaaaaa!! Have you been eating snow again?

"Erm... no mummy!"

Then what's that white stuff on your face?

"Eh..... dandruff??

Do you see what I'm up against - lying rabbits! Nobody likes a dishonest bunny Lola.

Sorry but, with a face like her's I think she can get away with a fib or two;) she is lovely :love:

She's a wee rascal's what she is!! You should see her dashing past Benson at great speed and snatching his spring green leaf right out of his mouth!! Poor Benson is left wondering what was that black streak and where did his spring green go?? Then she'll run around with it dangling out of her mouth, trying to find a really good place to eat it. Benny gets another leaf from his mammy who loves him.

She is absolutely stunning :love: Maybe the snow just fell on her face whilst she was looking the other way :lol:

Back