• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argh!!

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
Radish just stuck her bum right over the end of her litter tray and did a big pee on her freshly washed fleece. :censored:

Here I was watching CSI and suddenly I hear the tinkling of peeing. Luckily I had washed her other fleeces yesterday and they were now dry.

Oh the joys of bunny ownership!! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited to add I was also wearing a scarf at the time I was trying to clean up the pee and my scarf dangled in the pee :roll:

Radish just stuck her bum right over the end of her litter tray and did a big pee on her freshly washed fleece. :censored:

Here I was watching CSI and suddenly I hear the tinkling of peeing. Luckily I had washed her other fleeces yesterday and they were now dry.

Oh the joys of bunny ownership!! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited to add I was also wearing a scarf at the time I was trying to clean up the pee and my scarf dangled in the pee :roll:

Ohhhh nooo.... :lol: at the scarf bit!

My hamster was in his ball the other night and managed to make his way into the kitchen - I went out to find him and my feet got wet - thought it was some water that had run off the draining board, but no, it was hammy wee, and my gosh, is his wee getting smellier in his old age! :lol:

Ohhhh nooo.... :lol: at the scarf bit!

My hamster was in his ball the other night and managed to make his way into the kitchen - I went out to find him and my feet got wet - thought it was some water that had run off the draining board, but no, it was hammy wee, and my gosh, is his wee getting smellier in his old age! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

We had a hammy which used to pee in her ball too.

:lol::lol::lol:

We had a hammy which used to pee in her ball too.

Heehee! He sometimes poops in his ball, which is fine, as normally you can tell as soon as he's done it because you hear the rattling! I should know not to get him out until he's had a wee! :D

Back