• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!! It's about to snow tomorrow.....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
..... and my rabbits wont stop eating the snow!!! Will it kill them??? Will my bunnies die from eating too much snow???? :shock:

are your rabbits in a hutch? do they have access to a run? if soo do you use a cover, maybe if you covered around the run and hutch, it would stop snow going into their living quarters

are your rabbits in a hutch? do they have access to a run? if soo do you use a cover, maybe if you covered around the run and hutch, it would stop snow going into their living quarters

No it's when I let them out for a run. They are in a large hutch with constant acces to run but it's all covered in and solid at the back. They just love leaping about in and guzzling snow. I was worried that it might be too cold for their wee systems. :?

feb10029.jpg

Here are the bad rascals to show you what I mean!

:wave: I don't think it would do much harm if they are outdoor and used to to the cold. I wouldn't let them do it for too long personally, maybe tempt them to eat something else yummy. They are lovely :love:

Back