• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anybody else have a bun that...

Yesss, since I got them really heavy bowls they can't pick them up and chuck them now Blue gets his jingle ball picks it up and constantly whacks it against the side of his cage for ages.....he went on for 2hours constantly rhe other night....I could of chucked him out our bedroom window :lol:

I've given up with a bowl, I never had time to get the food actually in it without being lept at by a starving furry monster :lol: now i clean her litter tray, give her some fresh hay and scatter her pellets over the top, keeps her busy for ages! :lol:

same with fresh veg, she can get from the living room, through the dining room and kitchen and be sat begging at the fridge in less than 2 seconds..:roll: so she gets it straight out of the salad bowl, my son got nipped tonight as he didn't get her some cabbage out of the tray fast enough :lol:

mowgli used to do that :cry:

Awwww don't be sad, you should remember it has a happy thing he used to do, I bet he loved making a noise with it and getting attention, I know my outdoor girl does, like a good hoomin slave I always go out to check on her when I hear it, I should get her a bell so she can just ring it when she wants me to come running :roll::lol:

Back