• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What You Looking At....

lisa0307

Alpha Buck
Long Tailed **** on our nuts.... :) ...no trick photography was used in the making of these images...just one very patient photographer... :lol:

b22.jpg

b23.jpg

Wow :D

I have a garden full of **** too - mostly blue and long tailed ones, and the odd coal tit. Don't think my camera could manage any photos like that though!

Great photos! :love: We sometimes get a gang of them in our garden, but they never come to the feeders. They just hop around in the trees and make a lot of little noises. :)

those are INCREDIBLE photos! :love: I haven't seen long tailed **** for sooooooo many years - love them! Used to see them swooping along one after the other, in a line like they do - awwwwww :love:

I agree brilliant pictures when you look at their tiny feet it makes you realise how easily they can get caught in those green netting things with the fat balls in, I much prefer the proper feeders like you have. Really lovely to see that thanks, I would send that to RSPB I am sure it would get featured on the website or magazine it's so clear :love:

good pics! we sometimes get the long tailed **** in but have never had my camera handy. don't know what camera you have but sometimes the autofocus points can play up a bit so i would suggest to improve the pics to make them stand out a bit more use a bit of photoshop to sharpen up the birds a bit more. if you shot in Raw you would be able to bring the colours out a bit more and make the image a bit more punchier! the other thing i would be tempted to do is to clone out the 3rd bird at the back of the feeder cos you don't really see it.

These are great pics. My dad said there was a pair in my garden on saturday so I've been trying to see what they look like. Now I know!!

I agree send them of to the RSPB cause they are amazing.

fab!!! we get them in our garden. there seems to be a group of 4 that visit us. They hang upside down in the trees!! :lol:

:lol::lol: love that last piccie, i havent seen any long tailed **** for a while either, we have coal and blue, love coal **** their babies look like fluffy pom poms

Back