• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

last night

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
last night i started feeling depressed again, i started thinkign about mowgli and missing him, it was making me feel worse. so i lay in bed, grabbed locksley and we had some cuddles, he made me feel much better, i was also breathing in on his fur :oops: he smells soo good :oops: :lol: especially top of his head :lol:

he hoovered around my laptop again and got rid of all the crumbs :lol:

Awwww.. Sending lots of hugs.

I know how it feels, I have just lost a bun very close to me :( and I havent stopped thinking about it.

It is a horrible thing to go through! But just think that the buns go to a happier place :)

... sometimes I think it would be easier on the emotions not to be an animal lover!! Be glad at the happy life your bunny led and love the ones you have now. Locksley sounds like a wee sweetheart.

I too am a bunny sniffer!!! I kiss them on the head every morning before I go to work aswell! And I love the nuzzles up the face they give you!!

... sometimes I think it would be easier on the emotions not to be an animal lover!! Be glad at the happy life your bunny led and love the ones you have now. Locksley sounds like a wee sweetheart.

I too am a bunny sniffer!!! I kiss them on the head every morning before I go to work aswell! And I love the nuzzles up the face they give you!!

im glad im not alone in being a bunny sniffer :lol: i think non bunny people would lock me up :oops::lol:

I'm a bunny sniffer and a bunny kisser too :D I try not to think where there mouth has been when offering a kiss (they are probably doing the same thing about me :lol:).

I'm a bunny sniffer and a bunny kisser too :D I try not to think where there mouth has been when offering a kiss (they are probably doing the same thing about me :lol:).

oh yes.. especially when Tinks has been right inside the hay bag! she smells lovely!! she likes being held on her back like a baby, rocked and talked to.. :roll: :lol:

Back