• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WEEEEEE Am excited

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Have got six weeks till can look for Bobbies husbun:D

Have seen a gorgous white lop called ice on RAGS website.. he is so friendly too. Am trying not to get my heart set on any because its up to Bobby really and not me :oops:

Oh she'll love him!! Who ever he is! :love: He'll be able to reach those hard to lick areas and play squishy face. Mine are expert squishy facers!! :p

Have got six weeks till can look for Bobbies husbun:D

Have seen a gorgous white lop called ice on RAGS website.. he is so friendly too. Am trying not to get my heart set on any because its up to Bobby really and not me :oops:

It's soo exciting getting another bunny. Radish goes for bonding on the 13th to Starlights and I can't wait I am sooo excited. I have probably done the wrong thing though and fallen so in love with my first choice bun that I will cry if Radish doesn't get on with her but I really hope she will.

I think it is a good idea to try not to get too attached to a particular bun in case they don't get on but I know that isn't easy.

oOo is that another bunny website? :oops: *goes off to look* 6 weeks will soon fly :D xXx

Found the website, he is gorgeous!! Reminds me of Dougal because of the eye liner :love:

Last edited:
How exciting, before you know it the 6 weeks will be gon :)

I fell in love with so many bunnies before I found Cassie and Oakley :love: :love:

oOo is that another bunny website? :oops: *goes off to look* 6 weeks will soon fly :D xXx

Found the website, he is gorgeous!! Reminds me of Dougal because of the eye liner :love:
Yeah I literallty live round the corner from the rescue and I know the ;ady as well.. (small world) Have seen many lovley bunnies on Rabbits in need ,but a ten minute journey will be easier on Bobby when it comes to them bonding, she hates travelling... He is LUSH tho ahhh

Back