• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie's leg today (23rd Feb)

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Alfie's leg is looking miles better already. :D The swelling has come down a huge amount since yesterday - the whole top of his foot was red raw last night but it's now just a circular patch in the centre that's sore.

DSCF9052700x525.jpg

Blue leg and bald ear :oops:
DSCF9051700x525.jpg

The scab just below the bend at his ankle joint is the line where he got his foot caught. :cry:
DSCF9016700x525.jpg

Alfie also insisted that I show some pics of his gorgeous face, not just his bald leg. ;)

DSCF9019700x525.jpg

DSCF9020700x525.jpg

DSCF9022700x525.jpg

DSCF9005700x525.jpg

Bubbles being a pillow: :lol::lol::lol:

DSCF9007700x525.jpg

I love their pink cage ;)

Thank you. :love: It's mahoosive and just about fits in the space we have. :shock::shock:

I've been needing a new one for ages; the black one is too small for any length of time really so I used to attach a pen to the front, but that's not possible now we have Skye as she'd be in there with them. :roll::lol: I'd been hoping to find a savic one cheap on ebay in time, but needed one in a rush and so decided to go pink. :love::love: Alfie hasn't noticed..... or perhaps it appeals to his feminine side. :lol::lol:

Thank you. :love: It's mahoosive and just about fits in the space we have. :shock::shock:

I've been needing a new one for ages; the black one is too small for any length of time really so I used to attach a pen to the front, but that's not possible now we have Skye as she'd be in there with them. :roll::lol: I'd been hoping to find a savic one cheap on ebay in time, but needed one in a rush and so decided to go pink. :love::love: Alfie hasn't noticed..... or perhaps it appeals to his feminine side. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think its great! im sure he doesnt mind ;)

What a difference already, you must be very pleased with his progress :D

Looks like Bubbles is being an attentative wifey too :love:

What a brave little soldier he is, and Bubbles looks like she's being a good little nurse too, she's even praying for him to get better soon!

Awe they really are a gorgeous pair of bunnies :love::love: So after all that stress and worry it looks like he's going to be ok :D Is he actually putting any weight on it yet?

Ooooh Alfiebum! *snuggle*

Now, hurry up and get better so you can be up to mischief with Bubbles again. Don't want her doing enough mischief for 2 bunnies now do we ;)

Wow it *is* looking a lot better already! They are such gorgeous buns. :love:

*Sends yet more recovery vibes* :D xx

Aaaaw they are gorgeous... what did he do to his leg? x

He dislocated his ankle last Wednesday and has had the joint pinned. :(

Is he actually putting any weight on it yet?

He's not putting any weight on it yet, really. :( He puts the foot down when he sits and can balance on his back legs to wash his face, but when he walks he's still holding it up. I'm back at the vets today so will see what they think.

I expect his leg is still very tender.When Willow hurt his leg badly it took him a good eight weeks before he would put weight on It.I will be thinking of you and Alfie today xxxx

Back