• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone with a group of 4+ recommend

weeble

a carrier for me please?

I did have a varikennel but it was very heavy and I sold it. Im hoping Fudge will bond with the Dutch lot and if he does I need something big enough for 4 medium sized buns. Would an Atlas 30 be big enough?

Last edited:
a carrier for me please?

I did have a varikennel but it was very heavy and I sold it. Im hoping Fudge will bond with the Dutch lot and if he does I need something big enough for 4 medium sized buns. Would an Atlas 30 be big enough?

i dont have agroup of four but if its for in the car would think a dog crate would be ok? but if need something t o get inot and out of vets i would have a look at the thread about carriers with wheels for large 6kg plus buns!!!!

why do you need one big enough for 4 bunnies?
can you not take 2 together in one carrier and then the other 2 in another carrier? :oops: :?

otherwise.. i would look at the thread about carriers on wheels, they look big :shock: :lol:
and it would be easier, as they are on wheels so no need to carry them! :wave:

why do you need one big enough for 4 bunnies?
can you not take 2 together in one carrier and then the other 2 in another carrier? :oops: :?

otherwise.. i would look at the thread about carriers on wheels, they look big :shock: :lol:
and it would be easier, as they are on wheels so no need to carry them! :wave:

I could but there might be times when I want them all to go at once and I have found it helps with bonding to take them for a drive in the car. Think I might have to go for the wheeled option

I use a large cat carrier for mine - one of those that opens at the top and side. Mine are dutch crosses and fit in fine. They tend to snuggle together whenever they are in it anyway so don't need much space especially as it's temporary. hows it all going?! :love:

Sorry only just saw you replied. Erm, nope. Isn't that helpful? It's blue and got metal bars across the top and on the door at the front. It isn't hugely spacious but when i tried them in a dog crate, they huddled together in a corner so prefer the smaller one. Mine manage to lie side by side in it. I'll see if I can find a piccy!

Back