• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those of you with a pet cargo cabrio carrier..

2 mini lops with lots of room to spare; I've also had 3 mini lops in there. Bunny Buddy bought one though and she can only fit one bun in comfortably, but her buns are bigger - will look for photos. ;)

Last edited:
Bunny Buddy bought one though and she can only fit one bun in comfortably, but her buns are bigger - will look for photos. ;)

Auntie Kirsty (Chipmunk_K) thinks I'm talking rubbish that Tink and Roo won't both fit in it as she puts 3 buns in her carrier, 2 medium (guessing 2.5kg ish) and a smallish (small being 1.5kg, I think in this case).

Weather permitting I'll be taking T&R to see Auntie Frances on Thursday, I might ask her opinion on whether it's appropriate for the two of them to be in that size carrier.

This is Tink trying out the carrier - she's about 3kg

PICT3404.jpg

Last edited:
I've got one and most of the time use it for single bunnies only,its ok for 2 smaller bunnies but 2 dwarf lops wouldnt have a lot of spare room in it.

Auntie Kirsty (Chipmunk_K) thinks I'm talking rubbish that Tink and Roo won't both fit in it as she puts 3 buns in her carrier, 2 medium (guessing 2.5kg ish) and a smallish (small being 1.5kg, I think in this case).

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for putting the photo up. ;) I had a quick look for the old thread and couldn't find it. :oops::roll:

ETA: This is a photo of Alfie and Bubbles in it a little while back.

DSCF8721700x525.jpg

Last edited:
We have one, Lottie and George (both around 2.5kg) fit in fine, but i wouldnt be able to put another bun in with them comfortably :)

Back