• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

piccies of bramble (big pics sorry)

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
Just been transfering photos from laptop to main computer and found these.

I must of had him for about 2 months and he looks like he hasnt grown into them ears yet lol!!!

Loved exploring since day one!

DSC09811.jpg

DSC09810.jpg

Such a cute face!

DSC09809.jpg

DSC09808.jpg

DSC09806.jpg

Pulling tongues hmmmm

DSC09805.jpg

He always loves his close ups

DSC09814.jpg

These days he is has filled out and nearly grown into his ears!!! He likes to still explore but also have some alone time!!

DSC00690.jpg

hope you all enjoy!!

Ah he is gorgeous ,is he a french lop,how old is he in pics? I have two rabbits that i bought as frenchies but they are tiny lol:D

Yep my gorgeous boy is a frenchie. I have always had mini lops all my life and last year after my lovely Charlie passed away I decided to get a frenchie. My friends lily had babies and I fell in love with bramble the onl butterfly in the litter. I got him at 10 weeks and in the photos he is about 18 to 20 weeks old. The bottom picture was taken just after christmas when he sneaked in the house when it was snowing outside. Looked for him for hours but found him in between the chairs. He is now 10 months and alot bigger than in the pictures. He has eventually grown into his ears and is alot chubbier than in these pictures. Forgotten he was all legs and ears when i got him.

Back