• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

13years of owning bunnies

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
and then mr perfect bunny rabbit joins me, locks is all i have ever wanted from a rabbit :love: he is just soo sweet and loving, he never runs from me, even when outdoors, he just wants me to cuddle him up :love::love::love:

no wonder rosie is soo happily in love, im soo glad dad bought him for me :)

awww, i said to dad, locks os like how mowgli was when he went blind, except he can see, the other night locks did something mowgli used to do and me and dad said we are sure mowgli is in him somewhere and come back :lol:

awww, i said to dad, locks os like how mowgli was when he went blind, except he can see, the other night locks did something mowgli used to do and me and dad said we are sure mowgli is in him somewhere and come back :lol:

Aww :)

if i feed rosie some wholemeal toast to try and get some extra weight on her, he seems to know that its for her only and happily munches away at the hay instead while i feed rosie the toast :) i do have to feed their excell separate though incase he eats all rosies :lol:

I think Rosie whispers into Locksley's ear and tells him how he can make you the happiest bunny Mummy ever :love:

Back