• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inca's New Home..Lovely Ending

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Little Inca arrived with us after being seized from dreadful conditions by an RSPCA inspector, she was one of a group of bunnies
here is where she came from:cry:

rescuede.jpg

rescuedc.jpg

Sadly the bunnies had syphalis and it would not clear in 3 of them..so they have had to be homed as solo bunnies with their owners agreeing to get them checked regularly and having more treatment if necessary

Well Inca has landed on her little feet
Her new owner says " She continues to enjoy lots of fuss & is eating good amounts of all the right stuff :).She also really likes spinach and continues to enjoy all other veg we put in front of her. She's not turned her nose up at anything so far, a very easy, happy go lucky bun.
I've ditched the water bottle, she didn't bother with it at all, much prefers her Royal Doulton china bowl, a proper posh girly bunny!!!
she's definitely more playful & active now. She licks me a lot too "

here she is exploring

Incanewhome.jpg

and here she is watching TV..her new owners take her box in as she loves to settle in it..after a cuddle!

Kip__Inca_watching_TV.jpg

I love updates like this:D:D

Last edited:
Awww she looks so snuggly in that last pic! Hard to imagine that she used to live in such an awful state, but she looks very happy now :)

Aaaw, she's a little Pipkin twin :love::love:
She looks so happy now :)

The first pictures are really shocking. How could anyone keep an animal like that :(

Awww thats fantastic - she looks so well and happy :D:D

Those first pictures ...... :evil: how can anyone think that is acceptable!!! ???

Awwww thats so lovely, thankyou for putting that on here. I need to see bunnies getting out of horrible conditions and into the sort of loving home they deserve at the moment, that has cheered me up no end:love::love:

...Hello from Inca's mummy! :wave: Inca is an absolute joy & pleasure to have around and has settled in to a little routine of her own now. :) She even helps me with the housework (she's got a thing about licking furniture - saves on dusting!) :lol: Each morning she binkies up and down the living room and then spends around 15 mins rearranging the patio door curtains (she very particular about her curtains) before snuggling behind the sofa & in front of the radiator for the rest of the day! :bunny:

We feel very lucky to have found such a lovely first house bunny and promise to love her very much for ever and ever :love:

Back