• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many buns in a space of 10 x 5?

angieb

Mama Doe
i am looking at a 10ftx5ft dag challet...:love: i am going to order it hopefully at the end of the week. :love:

i have 2 females which are going to be bonded.. hopefully.

how many buns could you keep in this space?

Depends on the size of the buns really...would be a great space for a pair but would also be fine for a trio/foursome of little buns I think.

they are medium sized that i have now......i was thinking if i asked a rescue to bond my two and if it was big enough rescue another from them????

I have two medium/large buns in a 9x5 kennel with an additional 6x3 run attached as well. I'd say no more than three medium sized bunnies in a 10x5.

they are medium sized that i have now......i was thinking if i asked a rescue to bond my two and if it was big enough rescue another from them????

You are best off speaking to the rescue you intend to rehome from, they all have differing policies

Id say 3/4 normal sized buns :) As said above, id speak to the rescue you would rehome from :) xXx

up to 3 or 4 buns i would think in that space also it depends on if they had additional free range time in a garden etc too as that may push more towards 4 etc, or if runs attatched and so on.... but it allso depends on the bunnys size you could prob have 2 lionheads/nethie sized buns in addition where as only 1 frenchie addition in there?!

i have since spoken to kayj and she has very kindly agreed to help me bond my 2 girls and maybe get a boy to go with them.....see what happens first! :roll:

a web site called ideas for pets....the delivery is free and they erect for free too! :) slightly cheaper than the one on ebay......still pricey tho! :roll:

a web site called ideas for pets....the delivery is free and they erect for free too! :) slightly cheaper than the one on ebay......still pricey tho! :roll:

Thankyou! Just had a look on there and I think I may of found the perfect hutch/run combination!

Back