• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The art of pouching

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Some very :shock: photo's.

Kiki

Mummy, im so hungry :( (yeah right, she has a house full of food :lol:)

pouching008.jpg

Fankoo

pouching002.jpg

Its a bit big

pouching001.jpg

It will go in :shock:

pouching005.jpg

Almost there

pouching004.jpg

pouching003.jpg

Then shy Pebbles has a wee go, but she is shy, so not too many pics.

Yummy

pouching007.jpg

Squeeze it in

pouching009.jpg

What food? I didn't see any food

pouching010.jpg

Treats please

pouching011.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Reminds me of Phoebe when my dad gives her a nut, on the large side.
She manages to get it in :shock:
if not then she runs around like a looney in her cage with it in her mouth :? :lol:

brilliant pics:lol: i watch my syrian in amazement when i fill his food bowl - sometimes he pouches so much he can't fit thro one of his tunnels to get back to his cosy nest:roll:

Glad to give you all a giggle. I think their pouches are remarkable.

Vicky, i think its hilarious when they run round looking for somewhere to put their food too :lol: or they put it somewhere, decide its not safe, and move it again :lol:.

They are so cute:love: I love watching hammies fill their pouches and store their little prizes away:)
Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind having some pouches myself...I could keep them filled with chocolate,mmmmm:lol:

My gerbil think's he's a hammie at times. He tries to stuff food in his mouth that's too big for his gob. He's just a greedy guts though!

Back