• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Vinnie please!

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya, being a selfish git :lol: and asking for some vibes for my Vin. She's off to the vet today as she's ill again :( Just hoping it's nothing too serious as the poor girl has been through a lot already. Thank you in advance :wave:

Thank you guys, sorry to be a pain but poor Vin hasn't had much luck recently. We've been to the vet, her EC is making a reappearance :( Plus she can't have her vaccines which are due and she needs to put on about a kilo. More panacur and metacam on the way! :roll:

ETA: But the vet described her as a 'firey little character' so she's still her bossy self :lol:

Last edited:
Aww, poor Vinnie! Are you on the paste or liquid panacur??

Maybe some nice porridge (if she likes it) might help her put on some wieght??

I hate EC, keep battelling Vin!! x

Aww, poor Vinnie! Are you on the paste or liquid panacur??

Which one is which? It's in a long white syringe thing, kind of thin toothpaste consistency I suppose?! I only know what it looks like as she has a good trick of taking it and letting it dribble out the other side :roll:

I've never actually made her porridge...she does like the raw oats though. Could mix in some banana...;) She gets tons of fresh food and hay but isn't really interested in pellets, she eats a bowl in around a week so there's no point in giving her more :lol:

Which one is which? It's in a long white syringe thing, kind of thin toothpaste consistency I suppose?! I only know what it looks like as she has a good trick of taking it and letting it dribble out the other side :roll:

I've never actually made her porridge...she does like the raw oats though. Could mix in some banana...;) She gets tons of fresh food and hay but isn't really interested in pellets, she eats a bowl in around a week so there's no point in giving her more :lol:

Maybe crush up some pellets for the porridge too then, plus some chunks of her fav veg, keep changing it till you get it how she likes it :)

Goooood luck!!

What did the vet say about her feet?

Sorry, late reply, I was in hospital again :roll: He said her legs seemed to be okay, x-rays didn't show anything broken, but agreed it was a bit odd that she had different symptoms from the last time. :? He mentioned a possible sprain, got her to walk and her gait is the same as when the EC was bad so maybe it's just that it's been caught early.

Back