• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roland.......PICS ARE ON!!! (Thanks Ali!!!xxx)

I cant wait!! Do you think I should leave the bonding with the Mrs till another day?? I expect its too much.......

this is not fair... i thought he was already home and id see pics :lol::lol:

hope all goes well tomorrow :D:D:D

i have none of that stuff *stamps feet*

Oh Donna...he really is smashing!! I hope hes as excited as I am!! I went for cuddles last tuesday....he was having a wash and I said to Lynne at the rescue "Thankyou Bunny God...."
She prolly thinks Im a total nutter.....but I really am so excited!!!

Do you think I should put him with the Mrs on his first day or let him settle in???

lol your asking me.. i sent alvin away to be bonded not brave enough to do it myself... id probably give a few days of settling first, make sure hes eating and pooping ok :D

lol your asking me.. i sent alvin away to be bonded not brave enough to do it myself... id probably give a few days of settling first, make sure hes eating and pooping ok :D

**nods in agreement**....thought that.....but Im still so excited!!!! I wanna do it!!!!

Aww you sound really excited :D

I am!! Ive bored my service users silly!!!:lol::lol::lol:
The carry box is ready....just gotta get some money from the bank and another bottle.and then go get him!! The gates open at 10!! Im gonna be there!!!!!!

HES HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave::wave::wave::wave:
Ali...Please will you pop the pics on?????????

009-10.jpg

008-11.jpg

He is actually one of the cutest bunsters I've EVER seen! :love::love::love:

Back