• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Celebrate Good Times ... Wahoo! ... Leos just finished his first bowl of food, EVER.

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
I think I'm officially a crazy bunny mummy, I just burst into a little crazy dance when I looked into Leos cage and realise his bowl was empty!!!

I've had a nightmare over the past six weeks trying to get Leo to eat. I've tried six different types of food and so many different types of hay. And spent a small fortune in the process ... :roll:

I've apparently found a winning combination of Excel, Burgess Frutti (think that's what it's called), a Wagg one and SS. Hopefully I'll be able to slowly ween him onto just purely SS.

I'm just sat here watching him tuck in. I'm so used to coming to change his food and only a few seeds have gone, literally. It has been heartbreaking and stressful. I'm so happy and such a proud bunny mummy! :love:

Christ knows what I'll be like when I have kids :lol:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay go Leo :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

give him morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee :oops::lol::lol:

Back