• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shed and run or dog kennel type?

angieb

Mama Doe
which would you choose and why?

afterreading so many threads about it i keep changing my mind.....:roll:

i think the kennel types seem more safe???? :?

which would you choose and why?

afterreading so many threads about it i keep changing my mind.....:roll:

i think the kennel types seem more safe???? :?

:lol: - This is *exactly* my dilemma!!

I keep swinging between the two because of other people's posts.... I think in the end we will go for a dog run though because it's totally sheltered on all three sides and for me also because it will look much neater and smarter on our 'patio'. Though I want to have a custom-made one - a 13ft x 4ft one lol with a 5ft x 4ft kennel-section and an 8ft x 4ft run. :D x

:lol: - This is *exactly* my dilemma!!

I keep swinging between the two because of other people's posts.... I think in the end we will go for a dog run though because it's totally sheltered on all three sides and for me also because it will look much neater and smarter on our 'patio'. Though I want to have a custom-made one - a 13ft x 4ft one lol with a 5ft x 4ft kennel-section and an 8ft x 4ft run. :D x

that is going to cost alot. :)

i am looking at a 10ft x 4ft x 5ft. its the price of them thats stopping me.....i am also looking at a massive run which is 12ft x 9ft x 6ft (if i remember rightly) while im writing this im changing my mind again........:lol: like you said the kennel and run look nicer! :D

I'm in the same situation as well! If anyones got any good links to kennels that aren't too high it would be much appreciated!

Im the same! I sway between shed and run, shed and avairy and dog kennel :roll:
Every time I think Im decided then I suddenyl change again - still not decided :lol::lol:

I agree though Dog kennels/runs do seem safer to me too!!

I'm in the same situation as well! If anyones got any good links to kennels that aren't too high it would be much appreciated!

i dont know how to do links :oops: but i am looking at a company in darwen/ blackburn they are on ebay. for a 10x4x5 they are charging £290 plus for a bit extra they are offering to deliver and erect....how much extra i am waiting for the reply..... there is also another in manchester that is roughly the same....

i dont know how to do links :oops: but i am looking at a company in darwen/ blackburn they are on ebay. for a 10x4x5 they are charging £290 plus for a bit extra they are offering to deliver and erect....how much extra i am waiting for the reply..... there is also another in manchester that is roughly the same....

You'll have to keep me updated!

I'm just trying to get a list of options to present to my dad. He gets the final say since it's his garden :roll:

Back