• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free range bunnies...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Snowdrop is free range in our bedroom but still has a crate with her litter tray and hay in. When we move we wont have space for her crate in our room so need to get rid of it. We will also have brand new cream carpets so dont want any accidents!

I have been putting her food at water bowl outside the crate for a week or two now and am going to remove the crate but put her litter tray in the same place and see how she does with it.

We have to do the same with Bungle but his litter training is rubbish at the minute so think he will end up locked in the kitchen until I am confident he won't wee on the new carpets!

get an extra big litter box too... ive gone back to a normal cat size one and i keep finding missed bits... i reakon its mr lazy cant get my bum in Alvin :roll:

I would invest in some of this "just encase" http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Simple-Soluti...QQptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs?hash=item3a57c74001 its awesome. It even removes blood from cream carpets (a foster had awful sore hocks and bled on my carpet :oops:) No scrubbing required, just soak the area over night and the stain vanishes :shock:

I think I want to kiss you. Archie left a little stain on my mums cream carpet the other day. It's currently covered up with a strategically placed plant pot whilst I try and find something to remove the stain because non of the stuff we have works on rabbit wee wee :roll:

I think I want to kiss you. Archie left a little stain on my mums cream carpet the other day. It's currently covered up with a strategically placed plant pot whilst I try and find something to remove the stain because non of the stuff we have works on rabbit wee wee :roll:

:lol: glad to help.

Back