• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Addicted

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.................to Metacam !! :shock:

Maya needs to go to rehab' :lol:

001-20.jpg

002-16.jpg

oh wow! I must have the only bunnies that don't like metacam :shock:
I have to bunny burrito Stew to have hers! :lol:

bisc and matt are obsessed with metacam. bisc climbs up my leg for it, and tries to steal matts syringe aswell! :lol: they both run over when they hear me even touch the syringe packet, and frantically lick the syringe after, even though it has all gone!! :lol:

bisc doesn't seem to understand that it is a good thing he doesn't need it anymore. he seems to think matt is getting it as a treat! :lol:

so cute how they stand and take it from the syringe though :love:

Paste from a syringe which is what vet gave me. In end I had to give up but it worries me as she should really have it, I know.

In fact Maya reminds me of my Honey, they are the same colours by the look of you pic, a peachy beige and grey.:wave:

Paste from a syringe which is what vet gave me. In end I had to give up but it worries me as she should really have it, I know.

You could always buy the Panacur 10% liquid. It's easier to administer (you'd need a 1ml syringe)

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?ma...ducts_id=175&zenid=tgdkobp90ci9tkr6oidju7evo0

The dose rate is 0.2ml/kg. Or if she wont take it from a syringe you could mix it into some gratted carrot or drop it on a mini shredded wheat or malted shreddie :)

Thanks for that, didn't know you could get it in liquid. Will order that, she is only just over a kilo so should be much easier than the paste.
Thanks again!!!!!:wave:

Back