• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I has some news for Auntie Jill and anyone else who would likes to know...

LoopyLouie

Wise Old Thumper
As you know I am Debbie, I am a Honeybunny :D

Bunnies002.jpg

Well, I has got married :D I thought me being middle aged I was too old but I got me a nice chap :D He is ere:

IMG_7137.jpg

And this is one of us doing what wes do best...EATING!

Bunnies004.jpg

And another:

Bunnies001.jpg

And another:

Bunnies003.jpg

Mummy sez it is only time wes stay still! She also sez we was a very easy bond but I don't know what that means. We is living in kitchen at moment to makes sure we stay appy with each other before we moves into our own room. As you can see, we also likes a beer of an evening too...

Got to go now, just heard some fresh hay being put out and Wilmy will eat it if I is on the laptop.

Bye :wave:

Last edited:
Aww Hello Debbie:wave:
how lovely to see you looking so happy and newly wed:D
Your hubby is very handsome..thanks mummy for posting the pics xxx

Awh Debbie, you prove you are never too old to find love. and your hubby is very good looking, I can see why you like him, and you make a very good lucking couple

They are getting on so well, I'm so pleased. Debbie may be a bit timid with hoomins, but she's not with bunnies! She definitely gave as much as she got in the initial 'humping stage' :lol: These two were bonded after about 4 hours though, lots of grooming from Wilm, she was a little bit reluctant but finally gave in after he put his head under hers for about the 100th time!

Debs is coming out of her shell with me too, she was nibbling my toes earlier and has been chasing my kitten every time she goes near her, it's very funny! So glad I made the decision to rescue another, Wilmy is sooo much happier, he's back to his old self now :)

Thank you for letting me rescue her Jill! :D

Back