• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie says 'dear Auntie Kay please can me & RU see some pics of my new wifey Nala?'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Archie says 'dear Auntie Kay please can me & RU see some pics of my new wifey Nala?'

Dear Auntie Kay

My mummy tells me that my new wife to be Nala has come to stay at yours this afternoon after being brought down by Louise :)

Mummy took these piccies of me earlier today & as you can see I am all sad because I have been on my own since my beautiful Emily went to Rainbow Bridge last December :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mummy tells me that Nala is beautiful & that she hopes she will make me happy again :D :love: Please tell Nala I think she is very beautiful - in fact she is just like me!!! ;) :lol:

I can't wait to come over again next weekend to meet Nala & hopefully we will fall in love forever :love:

See you next weekend :wave:

Lots of love
Archie
xxx

DSCF4456.jpg

DSCF4455.jpg

Awwwwwww, do you think he'll let his wifey share that sofa?

Would love to see pics of his intended too. :love::love:

Awwwwwww, do you think he'll let his wifey share that sofa?

Would love to see pics of his intended too. :love::love:

I really hope so Karen - can't wait to see them together - we need lots of positive bonding vibes for next week :love::love::love:

I know Sam, Nala's mummy that's let her come to us would dearly love to see her girlie snuggled with another big bunny :love:

Sending lots of bonding vibes for Archie and Nala xxxxx:love::love::love::love:
With two huge bunsters sharing the sofa, where are you and Mark going to sit? (I think that's a stupid question and that I know the answer.:roll:)

Thanks guys :)

We have two sofas Poly - so Archie & Nala will have one, I'll have the other & Mark will have to sit on the floor poor bloke!!! :oops: :lol:

Thanks guys :)

We have two sofas Poly - so Archie & Nala will have one, I'll have the other & Mark will have to sit on the floor poor bloke!!! :oops: :lol:

I'm sure that your other sofa will be taken over by the cats.:lol:
You and Mark will be sitting on the floor, just like me.:roll::lol:

Awwwh! :love::love: Archie you are so handsome, i wish you were coming to live with me :oops: I hopes you and your wifey to be get on well :love: xXx

Nala as settled in really well, she went and introduced herself to all my other giants. She was hopping round the garden like she owned the place, we were soaked tring to get her away:roll:. She has had ss and curley kale & flat leaf parsley for supper and ate the lot:D. She is such a friendly rabbit and I am sure Archie will just melt when he meets her:D.

I will take some pics hopefully tomorrow when I have tried to bond her with Blade;):lol::lol::lol::lol: only joking Denise

Nala as settled in really well, she went and introduced herself to all my other giants. She was hopping round the garden like she owned the place, we were soaked tring to get her away:roll:. She has had ss and curley kale & flat leaf parsley for supper and ate the lot:D. She is such a friendly rabbit and I am sure Archie will just melt when he meets her:D.

I will take some pics hopefully tomorrow when I have tried to bond her with Blade;):lol::lol::lol::lol: only joking Denise

:shock: I wonder if Archie will ever return home :shock: ;) :lol: xXx

Thanks guys will keep you all posted on what happens - please send lots of positive bonding vibes :love:

No he won't;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: I don't know if I dare bring Archie up to yours now Kay :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mind you if he keeps on being naughty I might just leave him at yours anyway!!!! :p:lol:

Hope you've managed to take some piccies today ;)

Back