• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mark needs a new girlfriend :'(

BunnyJenni

Young Bun
I found Feebie dead on Friday :cry:

Now Mark needs a new girlfriend. He's lost 2 girlfriends now & I feel so sorry for him. Although he seems quite happy now I've brought him indoors, he follows me around like a little shadow :) He's currently stretched out on the carpet, bless him.

I didn't know where to post this, but I'm looking for a doe (or 2!) for 3 year old Mark. He's quite big & dominant so I'm thinking a doe who isn't too timid & used to being bounced on & shoved out the way for food! :lol:

Mark laying in Feebie :roll:
P010709_173805-1.jpg

MarkFeebie-1.jpg

Mark is lovely!! Sorry he has lost another partner :(
As your from Essex have you thought about Starlights rescue? Some lovely buns :love: :love:

So sorry you've lost a bunny
Have you lost the two quite close together and do you know what caused their deaths?
if not it may be worth quarantining your boy for a few weeks just to be on the safe side

Good luck with your search for a doe:D

Thank you so much for your replies about Sunshine, she's beautiful - just like feebie but bigger :) but almost immediately after I posted I got message from someone on my Facebook who saw my status about him needing a gf & I'm taking one of her buns.
I'm looking for a dog kennel (any ideas?) for them so if all goes well I'll contact Starlight for another girl.

So sorry you've lost a bunny
Have you lost the two quite close together and do you know what caused their deaths?
if not it may be worth quarantining your boy for a few weeks just to be on the safe side

Good luck with your search for a doe:D

No, not that close together. Thank you for the concern & advice though :)

Do you think he knows she's gone? I feel so sad for him that he was in the hutch with her when she was gone.

A dog kennel?
I have a dog kennel :wave:
It measures 12ftx6ft :)
We got it from somebody who was advertising them locally in our vets.
We originally got it for the dog, but he used it about.. 3 times? So we used it for the bunnies!

I would not get a chicken style coop.

The enclosed parts are only around 3ft, and not enough shelter for even one bunny :(

Definately go for a dog kennel.
I have a 16ft x 4ft one.

Back