• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding in Northants?

susieb1

Mama Doe
Hi,
I am in Northampton and was wondering if anyone can recommend a Rabbit Boarding place in or around Northampton/Northants. I have found details of several places but do not know anyone who has used them. Thanks:wave:

Hi, thanks for that, have you used them for boarding? I know about them beacuse I rehomed a couple of guinea pigs from the lady about 5 years ago. My bunnies will need a hutch with a run attached as that is what they are used to. I know the very dedicated lady there was struggling for space but that was some time ago.

That's great thanks. Once I know the rough dates I'll be in touch and hopefully have a visit beforehand.:wave:

Hi, thanks for that, have you used them for boarding? I know about them beacuse I rehomed a couple of guinea pigs from the lady about 5 years ago. My bunnies will need a hutch with a run attached as that is what they are used to. I know the very dedicated lady there was struggling for space but that was some time ago.

Not myself but I know people who have. I'm sure if you ring and discuss what you are looking for they will be able to help.

Thanks all! Always good to have recommendations.:wave:

You're welcome! I'm a fussy devil when it comes to boarding (I've only ever boarded them once before). Tracy's boarding has lovely big runs attached permanently to 'hutches'. You can't really call them hutches as they're a section of a large shed and the word 'hutch' doesn't do it justice. Mine are used to sheds/runs so I didn't want them anywhere they'd be shut in a hutch all day. She also uses my fabulous bunny vet, which is an added bonus :D

That sounds perfect!! By the way, who is your fab vet , is it the one in Duston?:wave:

Yes, Simon and Kim at the Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic. We're all off for our myxi jabs on Monday!! Sshhhh - don't tell the bunnies :lol:

Back