• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie pics

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to upload the nicer ones here and make another thread for the not-so-nice ones just so the squeamish aren't put off their dinner.

For anybody who doesn't know, Alfie dislocated his ankle on Wednesday and has just come home after having the joint pinned. :cry:

These were taken just after he got home. :love::love: His poos aren't fabulous, but he's been munching hay so I'm hoping they will improve.

DSCF8975700x525.jpg

DSCF8977700x525.jpg

DSCF8982700x525.jpg

DSCF8988700x525.jpg

aww beautiful bunnys and look at Bubbles being the perfect Wifebun :love::love:

Hope hes going to be ok - Im so glad he is home x

Awww looks like Bubbles is happy to get Alfie home :love:

Definitely - she has't left his side and hasn't stopped grooming him (although that might be partly because he smells of 'vet' I guess :lol:).

They're both currently flopped out side by side and Bubbles is grooming Alfie's ears at the same time. :love::love:

I've already massaged his toes once and he was an incredibly good patient and didn't move a muscle. He's due another session of my physiotherapy and some baytril (that'll be fun :lol:) in a little while.

Back