• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Littlebun this week...and Belle

PearlyGirl

Mama Doe
Hewwo everybody,Mummy says me name is Littlebun now and i can stay here forever. I'm sooooo pweased cos i loves all the cuddles i gets here :)
DSC_0193.jpg

Is it time for Eastenders yet?
DSC_0169.jpg

How does Mummy know i am hiding on the stairs??
DSC_0079.jpg

Littlebun is as far as i know a 'mixed breed' :lol:
He/she is a lovely colour,sandy on top, white underneath and one foot and has a tiny bit of grey on the tail and through the back :love:
At the moment it is sooooooo friendly and loves to be cuddled and fussed, if i get up in the night to go to the loo it follows me then wants a cuddle before i go back to bed :lol:

Awww!!

Littlebun :love: and Belle :love:

Where has littlebun come from?
:lol:

:love:

Littlebun is the bun i found/rescued from a field just over a week ago, he/she is twice the size to what it was when i brought it home :)
eta i have just e-mailed you about my siggy ;)

Last edited:
Littlebun is the bun i found/rescued from a field just over a week ago, he/she is twice the size to what it was when i brought it home :)
eta i have just e-mailed you about my siggy ;)

Awww,
Well done to you :love:

Ok, thanks claire :) will email you back ;)

I think i am experiencing spring fever Jane :?
Belle is a terror and has been since she was spayed, she is being so naughty!!!

Beautiful buns! :love:

Lol I just showed John the first pic' and said 'if we found a rabbit like that; could you rehome it?' He said no! :lol:

Belle suits her name - she is very pretty!

Beautiful buns! :love:

Lol I just showed John the first pic' and said 'if we found a rabbit like that; could you rehome it?' He said no! :lol:

Belle suits her name - she is very pretty!

:lol: see, that's the problem i have! my hubby is away for 2 months at the mo' so he knows all about Littlebun and from one tiny picture i sent him he decided we should keep her/he.
Belle was originally Gravy (as in stew, dumpling and gravy) but my little boy decided she was far too pretty to be Gravy :lol:

Aaaaaaw Claire I so need to come for a cuddle with her, she is gorgeous. Does Pete realise he has lost his bed though when he gets back:lol:

Back