• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gumtree Advert ... "4ft cage fits 2-3 rabbits"

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:

Just seen a lady advertising a rabbit for sale for £20. She's claiming that the 4ft cage that it's currently living in (and comes included in the price) is suitable for 2-3 rabbits.

He's also apparently a big breed :( I wish I could do something to help him but sadly I don't have the room. Do you think it's worth contacting her and advising that it is most definatly NOT suitable for one rabbit, let alone three and request she removes at least that sentence off her advert? :?

'fits'? :roll::shock::evil:

Without being judemental, if she's getting rid of the buns and hutch on a site like that, she probably won't care:(

Hmmm you do present a good point. The picture isn't that good so I don't know what condition the rabbits in either. Just made me really worried :(

Seen it, was posted a few weeks ago though, maybe it gone now? How sad. I think you need to PM Liz (hugo's there) :)

If it has gone I sincerely hope it has gone to a better home :cry:

There's another one as well which has been posted repeatedly. The pictures of the cage are tiny and the bunny is beautiful. Each week the price is getting less and less, I just hope the neglect that the rabbits going through isn't increasing :(

Manchester people should be ashamed! :evil:

Read that. :( Whined at the screen and then my poor mother got a RANT about people being idiotic and not using their imagination or any kind of empathy and all kinds of unpleasant things about the fool thinking multiple rabbits would fit in that sort of space. :p I got reeeeeal creative with my insults, too!

Just people in general lol!

Hope sombody caring can get him. Ive been following a few cages being sold on ebay as suitable for guinea ad rabbits that have alot of bids on them and now because of ebays secrecy you cant tell the bidders that the cages are so UNSUITABLE, all we can do is collect them all and take them apart for wood to use or merge two small together for shelter during their run's.

I know the other one your on about too, and i noticed how the price kept dropping, its so sad :( The poor bunny only looks young too.

the 1st bun from teh 14th is still available......anyone want a bunny?

If only I could :cry: I'm trying to get my mum to consider it but she isn't budging at all.

I just realised ... I hope this isn't breaking any rules. I'm really sorry if it is, it wasn't intended as a rescue mission as such, more my shock at the advert in general.

never mind :roll:
got a reply saying
which bunny are you interested in, selling a silver make netherland cross persian for 25, and a blck and white felae for 20, a torti female which must go with a partially sighted bun :(

never mind :roll:
got a reply saying
which bunny are you interested in, selling a silver make netherland cross persian for 25, and a blck and white felae for 20, a torti female which must go with a partially sighted bun :(

What? :shock: There's more that she's selling?! Now I feel even worse :?

Back