• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starlight bunnies!

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Kris just announced she is winding down the rescue and is having a pretty hard time, so I thought it would be nice to remind her of some of the bunnies she has helped...I'll start. Dinky came from Kris, he was my ideal bunny, I just had to have him :love:

P1000970.jpg

P1010153.jpg

P1010168.jpg

Awww what a cute little face. :love:

I can't put any pics on yet as I don't have her but I have Lailah reserved with Kris pending bonding with Radish. :D

Aww Dinky:love: He looks so intelligent:wave:

Here is Sally, my gentle little girl. She was part of an unexpected litter:roll: Kris Bonded her to Feegal for me. Kris has nerves of steel:love:

Kris has made Feegals life so much better by bonding him to Sally. He is so much happier and has turned out to be a bunny's bunny and not a human bun:roll::lol:

Thank you Kris:love:

Sally
IMG_0130.jpg

Pickle Pudding was my first bunny that I got through the rescue from you :)
He is a little sweetheart :lol:
dl.jpg

Now, now, my three gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous boys. I get all emotional when I know they're officially mine. A failed foster, who loved her boys far too much.I am thoroughly looking forward to watch these gems grow up into men.
Frosty
FGW2048.jpg

FGW2051.jpg

FGW2089.jpg

Gabriel
FGW2095.jpg

FGW2092.jpg

(Gabriel looks so funny in this one!)
Unchain021.jpg

Whisper
FGW2078.jpg

FGW2084.jpg

Unchain039.jpg

Words can not describe how much I love all my bunnies.
God knows where all these bunnies would have been without you!

Both Daisy and Fuzzums are here with me and Toffee thanks to you Kris.
Thank you :)

290609007.jpg

070809085.jpg

They have come along way since i got them.

Daisy used to box whenever someone tried to pick her up, now she only runs :roll::lol: and she lovesss having nose rubs!! :love:
Fuzzums was very shy when we got her home, she still is the shy one, but she has the loudest thump :lol: :love: and enjoys her daily groom :love:

She's not a bunny but we got Snickers from Kris. :love::love: Look Kris - she can even read now too. ;)

DSCF8677700x525.jpg

My BINKY MONSTER!!!

Winter (the Chinchilla grey one) here with her lover in the blue, Rimmi.

100_1986-1.jpg

100_1954.jpg

100_1957.jpg

100_1965.jpg

And of course, with her blue pillow, which she must love because she wont stop grooming it :shock:

100_1872.jpg

Here is little Tiggy!
IMG_0222.jpg

She may look sweet, but what a sneaky personailty she has developed! She enjoys:
Grabbing food out of Bloo's mouth, even when theres plenty of food around.
Jumping on my head when I least expect it.
Running around in circles, especially around your feet if you are trying to walk.
Stealing food from places no normal bunny would ever reach!
Stealing food no normal bunny would ever eat... she nicked a strepsil from my pocket the other day :shock:
IMG_0245-1.jpg

It's been so lovely to see her come out of her shell, I love her to pieces :love: Thanks to you Tiggy is safe and well; without you Tiggy might not be the happy (norty) bunny she is today.

Thankyou from me, Bloo, Paul and little Tiggy :wave:

IMG_0399-1.jpg

I helped Kris name her :love: :love: She was such a sweetie I wanted to pop her in my pocket and take her home :love: More pictures would be great :D

Aww! It's nice to hear theres someone else out there whos a Tiggy fan:D We didn't even consider renaming her because Tiggy just suits her so well! I have to confess it was the O/H that chose her, I thought she would be too small for Bloo, he is quite a handful at times. But the moment she fell asleep in my lap, I knew it was definately the right choice!

The most gentle bunny in the world

Norman (aka Toby):
IMG_2718.jpg

IMG_2714.jpg

Norman passed away suddenly in November 2009 leaving me, Paul and his wife Luna absoultely heartbroken :( An extensive PM didn't reveal anything so we still don't know what happened to our little man :cry:

I know that Norman was very special to Kris. She nursed him through a very tough time and loved him dearly.

Without you Kris, this little man would never has known what it felt like to be loved by so many humans and a bunny.

Thank you. xxx

Back