• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Mittens!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Mittens is an 8 month old Lionlop female. She has a very strong and bold personality. With a mind of her own, she would suit a more submissive male.
She is very inquisative and not scared of anything!Mittens has a very unique appearance as she has very fluffy ears which give her the appearance of "bunches!" Also she has bright blue piercing eyes, but one of them is half brown half blue!

As Mittens is very active, she would suit large outdoor accomodation or ideally a house bunny. She'd make the perfect sofa companion!

MittensandNutkin043.jpg

MittensandNutkin054.jpg

Last edited:
Meeeeeeeee :D:D:D

(subject to Charlie getting on with this beautiful girl)!!

Last edited:
:wave: mittens - I keep coming back to look at you - I think its fate, Kris needs to rehome her remaining buns and Charlie needs a girlfriend (and I love Dutch/lionheads) :love::love:
AND Kris is less than 2 hours away AND does bondings - perfect wooohooo..
Hopefully Charlie and Mittens Get along! :?

:wave: mittens - I keep coming back to look at you - I think its fate, Kris needs to rehome her remaining buns and Charlie needs a girlfriend (and I love Dutch/lionheads) :love::love:
AND Kris is less than 2 hours away AND does bondings - perfect wooohooo..
Hopefully Charlie and Mittens Get along! :?

Aww they'll be like a sort of matching pair!
She is so cute and are you keeping her indoors?
X

Aww they'll be like a sort of matching pair!
She is so cute and are you keeping her indoors?
X

Yes they will be in for the time being as my 3 are all indoor buns, they will go in the spare room and may bond into a big group and then in the spring the plan is they will be all going out to a large shed / run - but I might change my mind if they are uber cute and keep them in :lol::lol:

Will see how the bonding goes! :D
They would make a gorgeous pair, charlie is very manly and Mittens is very girlie with her long hair and bunches :love:

Back