• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog runs

I think these are the guys we met at a show last summer and if it is they are extremely well made and very sturdy. You might want to check out some garden centres though Gaynor and shed makers locally. We have a few over here that do dog runs and chalets with runs and they are a little cheaper than those and equally as good;)

I think these are the guys we met at a show last summer and if it is they are extremely well made and very sturdy. You might want to check out some garden centres though Gaynor and shed makers locally. We have a few over here that do dog runs and chalets with runs and they are a little cheaper than those and equally as good;)

Oooh might drop you a pm then if we move!!!:wave:

Top one is 'prettier' but 2nd is just as good, you can even spruce it up yourself if you wanted...I'm getting the 2nd 10x4x5 near me and made up at £290 but I'm thinking of a window in shed area, flooring too

Oh i wish... There amazing. If only i could bond them all :shock:

I would look around though, i do agree you may get it cheaper elsewhere, check out Ebay, usually some very good prices on there :D

I have one for my buns and it's the best £345 I've ever spent, cleaning them out is now a real pleasure and not a chore.

which do you have? :D

Here are some pics

P1010159.jpg

P1010160.jpg

P1010161.jpg

It's a 10ft x 4ft with a 4ft x 4ft sleeping area and 6ft x 4ft run. They get lots of free range time so it's mainly for safety during the night.

Fantastic, how much was it? :love:

£345 including deliver, added extra of a catflap and they also put it up in the garden for me. There are loads of companies around that do them. I'd suggest looking near you as delivery can get quite expensive.

Back