• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skin babies & Brindle having breakfast

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Brindle: My brood is soooo hungry

Babybreakfast1.jpg

Babybreakfast2.jpg

Babybreakfast4.jpg

Babybreakfast3.jpg

Babybreakfast5.jpg

Babybreakfast6.jpg

Brindle:
It's hard work looking after this lot

Babybreakfast7.jpg

They're all so cute and well fed! :love::love::love::love::love:
You and Brindle have been doing a great job looking after them.:D

Aww bless Mummy:love: I cant believe she brought all those up herself:love:

Have you got a link to Brindle's story? Think she is wonderful:)

I have just photographed them having their tea (hay time) will post a new thread when I have had my tea!

Will look for Brindle's story links too and post here.

Rabswood

I have just photographed them having their tea (hay time) will post a new thread when I have had my tea!

Will look for Brindle's story links too and post here.

Rabswood

Thank you, I found them:D She is a really wonderful bun, is she still a foster? I wish I could have her:cry: Sometimes there is an animal that just stands out:? O/h is a big meanie:evil:

Do you think a wildie was the father?

Thank you, I found them:D She is a really wonderful bun, is she still a foster? I wish I could have her:cry: Sometimes there is an animal that just stands out:? O/h is a big meanie:evil:

Do you think a wildie was the father?

We thought a wildie might be but looking at the colours of the little ones I would say not. Maybe shw was turned out because the owners thought she might be pregnant who knows, but they are all safe now :D

Are they all fosters still? I would love to say no and keep them all as one big family and I still haven't ruled out the idea. They are all gorgeous but 4 of the babies in particular are devine. One, who is nicknamed Coco at the moment, the little brown one always comes and sits right up to me when I am sat on the floor in the rabbit room (worming his/her way into my affections :lol:) then the dark stripy one (who is very brave and cheeky) and 2 of the tri coloured ones. It would be nice for Brindle to be able to stay with at least one of her babies. So as yet I really don't know, it's down to the practicalities of outdoor housing really as I am wanting to claim back the 'rabbit room' and make it into a dressing room, just fed up of all the mess.

Awwwh :love::love: They are all so sweet! Theyve grown so quickly. The little brown one, who looks like a sooty fawn is gorgeous! Brindle has done such a fab job :love:

:love: :love:

Awww Brindle! You are looking a wee bit tired, bless ya. You are a brilliant bunny mummy! Your babies are looking so beautiful!! :love:

Back