• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cotton is becoming a student....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I never used to set an alarm as it didnt matter if i was at at 8,9,11... etc if im off uni. But since cotton ive had a routine and he is fed in the morning between 9:30 and 10am. (he is fed late in the evenings)

Today, my alarm didnt go off, got up at half 11 :)oops:) and rushed out to feed them thinking if get the evil daggers... the little monkey was flopped out on his side fast asleep! :lol: Ive never had that with my lot. If im late is this face :censored:.

im glad he is coming around to our way of life :lol:

Ah bless him! If Strawberry isnt fed by 6.30am you can hear him trashing his room three houses away!

I will swap him for Strawberry! You will never need an alarm clock again!

he is awake now and destorying a Bulmers cider box :lol: hes shredding it to peices. wish i could have him out all day :( feel so sorry for him. but when hes out i have to watch him like a hawk cus its not bunnyproofed.

Oh bless him.

Just wondering is a set routine essential for bunnies? I don't really have a specific one because I work a different shift each week at work, which is on a rolling 4week rota.

Just wondering if it can affect them at all?

Awwww...that gorgous little Cotton!!!
Lily Shane runs round her bowl at 6.30am..."Feed me" she shouts!!......
Youd think I starve her....:roll::oops:

Back