• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter Bunny Biscuits- available now/ SOLD OUT/ taking orders

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Easter bunny biscuits are now for sale :lol::lol:

I have 5 lovely large easter bunny bags containing 20 biscuits £9.50 including postage

There are 9 paper bags of 10 biscuits £4.50 including postage

There are 5 little pink bunnies, containing 10 mini heart biscuits. They are so cute £5 including postage

These biscuits are not as thick or big as the valentines day hearts so should be easier to break for smaller mouths :love:

I will be making more biscuits in the next couple of weeks, so hopefully everyone who wants some will get their chance

Piggy biscuits are still available, £4 for 10 mini hearts in a paper bag or £3 per bag if ordered with bunny biscuits :wave:

We accept paypal or cheque. Paypal is rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk

please pm for cheque details.

Thank you

P2210530.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Are these bunny biscuits as in biscuits for bunnies, rather than bunny biscuits for humans?

I am sure my fur balls would love some if they are bun friendly. I am hopeless at cooking for myself, let alone for buns. Will keep a close eye on this thread for more details. What a lovely idea.

Sounds interesting. Are these bunny biscuits as in biscuits for bunnies, rather than bunny biscuits for humans?

Biccies FOR bunnies:wave:

I made this mistake when i first joined the forum! I couldn't wait to try apple and banana biccies.....luckily they were sold out before i could order them:lol::oops:

*awaits biccies and forms orderly queue*

My buns are looking forward to the bunny buscuits. I missed out last time two, hope you've got a big oven Liz i think you'll need it.:lol:

Could I join the queue to please:D

Do you have any of the Guinea Pig one left? Finally have some spare pennies:roll:

Back