• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: River, 17 week Giant Conti Cross Doe, Yorkshire

Hopper

Mama Doe
River is a 17 week old doe crossed Giant conti and english spot. She is extremely big now so will grow to a very big rabbit!

River was left abandoned in a box and was pretty nervouse and scared when we found her, hardly suprising really bless her. She has come round though and is a real beautiful girl who takes treats from your hand so gently!

River would benifit from finding a home where she can be bonded to another rabbit of simular size and will need a very large living area such as a play house, shed or kennel and run.

River is in a foster home in Yorkshire, we can arrange transport to the tright home.

Anyone wanting to adopt from us will need to be home checked by us. Once passed a adoption form is signed and oour adoption fee is £60 to help us cover some of the costs and keep running.

River is spayed, vaccinated and ID chipped under RACR.

Please pm me on here or email andrea.cuthbert@btinternet.com

Riverenglishxgiant1.jpg

Riverenglishxgiant2.jpg

Last edited:
River is stunning!!! If she is still looking when I have moved house I will consider her as a friend for Strawberry. He isn't a big bunny but is a big bully and so needs a big girlfriend who wont be bossed around.

Here's a video of her taken about an hour ago. Not sure what's going on with the video as jumping about but you get to see River quite well. She's getting friendlier by the day and really enjoyed undoing my velcro-fasteners on my shoes this morning when I was cleaning out her hutch :lol::lol:

Sadly removed link to video as I think clicking link may spread virus

Last edited:
Here's a video of her taken about an hour ago. Not sure what's going on with the video as jumping about but you get to see River quite well. She's getting friendlier by the day and really enjoyed undoing my velcro-fasteners on my shoes this morning when I was cleaning out her hutch :lol::lol:

OH NO, she isnt in skipton is she???? far too tempting :lol: She is gorgeous :love::love::love::love:

:lol: It might not be some one on here as I have rehoming posts on many forums and posters lol.

Must say, pending home check this is the fastest bun in and out my rescue :shock::lol:

Just had enquiry for snowball also so fingers crossed.

Newbie & it's me!

Hello all

I'm a newbie on here, came looking for advice on the chances of bonding a Giant with my current 3 rabbits and I'm hoping to give a loving home to River!!

I do however need any/lots of advice on how to bond her with my present 3. I lost one of my rabbits last week, all 4 were bonded and lived together. I had her spayed on the Friday and found her dead on the Sunday. I was absolutely distraught, the vet couldn't offer any explanation and said the op had been straight forward. I have obviously bonded rabbits before however I was a little naive so want to do it right this time.

Look forward to receiving your advice and getting to know you.

Keels
XxX

Hello all

I'm a newbie on here, came looking for advice on the chances of bonding a Giant with my current 3 rabbits and I'm hoping to give a loving home to River!!

I do however need any/lots of advice on how to bond her with my present 3. I lost one of my rabbits last week, all 4 were bonded and lived together. I had her spayed on the Friday and found her dead on the Sunday. I was absolutely distraught, the vet couldn't offer any explanation and said the op had been straight forward. I have obviously bonded rabbits before however I was a little naive so want to do it right this time.

Look forward to receiving your advice and getting to know you.

Keels
XxX

Sorry to hear off your loss, how tragic :(

Lucky you to be Rivers possible new owner, she is lovely :love: Thats if you can get her fosterer to part with her ;) :lol:

Bonding needs to be done in an area where none of the rabbits have been before, plenty of veg and food, with the area been increased gradually depending on how they get on :D

Awww sad story about bunny that passed away :( Hopefully a happy ending with River finding a new family though, best of luck :love:

Thats if you can get her fosterer to part with her ;) :lol:

:lol::lol: Cheeky! She is an adorable bunny, it would be very easy to get attached to her. I spent half an hour with her when I got in from work and she was binkying away, really glad of the company, got a bit of a thing for shoes though :? :lol::lol:

:wave: Hello 'takethatmad' good luck with the home check :D

Back