• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

piggie piggie piggie... Guinea Pigs!! UD - page 3!

coco1200

Warren Veteran
heres my two foster boars :love::love::love:

I want to call them José (Hose-ay) and Pedro but I am unsure... watcha think?!

Piggie 1
guinea1.jpg

Piggie 2
guinea2.jpg

both piggies
bothguineas.jpg

If anyone thinks they can offer a forever home for these two stunning lads, please do not hesitate to contact me. They would benefit from a home where they can progress with their confidence and find release to live life as normal pigs once again, and not cooped up in a hutch as they were at their previous owners house. They will be vet checked very soon and will then be able to be rehomed. Many thanks, and hope you enjoy the photos! :wave:

Last edited:
Oh my god...... they are incredibly gorgeous - how can anyone abandon them.....:cry:

They are beautiful:love::love::love::love:

Arghhh Must not look at any piggy's photos...... makes me want to adopt one....:cry:

Go on Janak - keep them;) :love::love::love::love:#

P.s I hope someone out there will adopt these lovely boys - they deserve a loving home with a special owner - like you!

Last edited:
if you rehome these 2 gorgous guys to a loving home you deserve a gold star, from the failed fosterers club, because the first are always the hardest to let go :love::love::love:

Been speaking to my mum, she's been looking for piggies and interested in these boys, she's just outside Edinburgh would that be possible? She already has a female piggie. They could live in or outside, whatever is best for the pigs she has both. :D

if you rehome these 2 gorgous guys to a loving home you deserve a gold star, from the failed fosterers club, because the first are always the hardest to let go :love::love::love:

This is deffinitely true.
I cried hysterically when I let my first foster Winter go.
Lib_n_bunny said she could hear me from the other side of the car park :oops:
I did love her so much, but there is nothing better than seeing them settled in their new loving home :)

They are real stunners! :love:

I love the names..... Pedro.... his 'hat' made me laugh! :lol:

My piggies are named after comedians lol. They are always making me chuckle.

Hope they find their forever home soon! :D

Back