• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cooweee! Nala Here!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
rabbitrun001.jpg

rabbitrun002.jpg

rabbitrun004.jpg

I've just had some grass, then we will be setting off soon, then I get to meet my new hubby. I hope he likes me :)

Awwwwwww hello beautiful :wave: Hope you're being a good girl for Louise - your husbun Archie can't wait to meet you next Saturday at Aunty Kay's :D :love: :love: :love:

Only 6 more sleeps :oops: :D

:love: i will miss you forever nala....love u loads and hope you realise i did this only with ur best intentions at heart x x x x x x x

:love: i will miss you forever nala....love u loads and hope you realise i did this only with ur best intentions at heart x x x x x x x

Awww bless you Sam - Nala completely understands your reasons for letting her go to a new home, but is so very grateful for the chance you gave her :) You made a very selfless & brave decision - thank you for considering us & our lonely Archie.

I'll keep you up to date on her & how things go between Nala & Archie - you can of course ring me or email me anytime you want to for updates :)

Back