• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thinking of Rescuing ... Need Help on Hutch Size etc.

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
Right. I'm jumping the gun a lot here.

But if and when I move my bunnies outside, I'm thinking of rescuing two little wifebuns for my gaybunsters and having a foursome. Providing it did work and succesfully bonded. How big would you say an outdoor hutch with permanent run attached would have to be? I know the larger the better but it's my dads garden so I don't think he'll appreciate me taking it completely over.

The free range time in the garden would be a bit of a risky one. We have a LOT of bushes at the bottom of the garden and at the moment I don't really trust Leo to ever come back once he gets in there. They'd be coming in for lots of cuddles and running around time at evening but I would want them to have enough space when I'm no there.

Not too sure if that makes much sense or not.

I agree a hutch wouldnt be suitable for a foursome. A shed or playhouse with attached run would be ideal. A playhouse is lower so may be a better option if you dont want it to overtake the garden.:)

Back