• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

...... and the outside.....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
condo2.jpg

I made the shutters myself. They can accordian back and they shut over at night. In this cold weather I keep one shut over permanently for a bit of extra shelter.

Yeah cool, what's in the little wooden house up in the top left hand corner above the bunsters condo?

Thanks!! :p They do love their wee condo but I think I've just talked myself into attaching it to a 6x4 shed and putting either a tunnel through to shed or a cat flap. What de ya think?? (sorry - I'm in Ireland that's how I talk!!)

Yeah cool, what's in the little wooden house up in the top left hand corner above the bunsters condo?

Oh that's my little summer house!! That would be where me and the dog drink coffee/eat bones and watch the bunnys play in their exercise yard. Missing grass though. Need to grow some. Got them a paddling pool and have put soil in - think I'll grow grass in it in the spring/summer.

Thanks!! :p They do love their wee condo but I think I've just talked myself into attaching it to a 6x4 shed and putting either a tunnel through to shed or a cat flap. What de ya think?? (sorry - I'm in Ireland that's how I talk!!)

I think either, though buns do love tunnels.

Oh I love the Irish accent :)

Oh that's my little summer house!! That would be where me and the dog drink coffee/eat bones and watch the bunnys play in their exercise yard. Missing grass though. Need to grow some. Got them a paddling pool and have put soil in - think I'll grow grass in it in the spring/summer.

:lol::lol: Ah jeeess not another paddy!:lol::lol:

Just joking BensonLola by the way my mum and dad were born in Dublin:D That all sounds great I am sure whatever you do they will be delighted with life, you clearly love them very much ma cushlah;)

Just joking BensonLola by the way my mum and dad were born in Dublin:D That all sounds great I am sure whatever you do they will be delighted with life, you clearly love them very much ma cushlah;)

Ooops! Sorry - I'm in Northern Ireland but happy to be a Paddy too if you like. Not as nice an accent though as the dublin brogue!! :love::lol:

Back