• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inside bunny condo - thanks for advice!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
condoin.jpg

As requested!!! This is the inside of the condo. I'm going to do a separate thread for the outside because I'm thick and I cant get two photos on this contraption!!

The roof lifts up and is half wire/half felt roof. The wire bit I have covered in very heavy duty, clear plastic - the stuff you use to protect tables. No leaks, no draughts!!

Oh it's outside!! Just outside my window - makes for nice view and lots of time wasting!! I'd like to bring bunnies in eventually but I have to wait until my darling dachshound Chester is, how can I put it, not around:cry: They are house bunnies in waiting!!

I sit in it quite often with them. Often in the dark with a torch!! I miss them sooooo much at night. Would love to bring them in but too cold to bring in and then turf out again in morning :( ho hum. Missin my bunnies.

Wow - that looks great. You must use a lot of hay!!!!

Sorry just realised it's straw on the bottom (I think!!)

Wow - that looks great. You must use a lot of hay!!!!

Sorry just realised it's straw on the bottom (I think!!)

:lol: Straw!! large bale and a bit. More for my peace of mind I think as they are outdoor buns and I worry about them in the cold weather. Yet every morning they come leaping out of the condo as if it's spring!! :p

Oh thank-you :) I do worry about them. My folks say to me "they're far better off than most rabbits". But that's not the point. I chose them - they didn't choose me. I want to give them the best I can provide. Thinking of getting a 6x4 shed and attaching it to the condo. That would give them more space to go when it's cold and I could lock them in shed part on winter nights. Maybe even rig up a heater!! Watch this space!!!

I worry about mine too (I have two indoor rabbits). Where about in Ireland do you stay? I have family in Antrim.

Awwwww, they are very lucky bunnies - it's how I imagined it from your description and probably even better - I love the bench. :love:

Ooohh I like it! Brilliant use of space! :D

I lurrrvve the little hidey houses that hold the plank thing up. Did you make those or buy them?

Back