• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new regal Rex lady ....Velvet

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0215feb20100004.jpg

2010_0215feb20100002.jpg

Say hello to Velvet ... :love:

She has just arrived with us and came to us labelled as a "aggresive"
After 2 days with us she shows signs of being more frightened than aggresive .. :(

She is nervous of fast moving hands

Vevet has lots of fur missing from her back as she was living with her sister ...neither spayed...and they wernt getting on .

her sister will be coming to us when we get space but could only take one for now as we are so full :(

:shock: Eight years ago I adopted a rex, called Velvet:shock:, that had been labelled as 'aggressive'. She has never showed any aggression towards people or other beasties. People would say anything to get rid of a bunny.:(
I hope your gorgeous :love::love::love::love::love: Velvet gets her forever home soon.

That is one of the most gorgeous gorgeous incrediable looking rabbit I've ever seen in my life - she is incrediably sexy - (can't think of another word?!) She has Such a shiny and healthy glossy coat

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

(Please do not put any more pics on here.... Otherwise I'd do anything to adopt her.... :oops:)

Back