• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spud-gun and his new blanket

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
they don't stay very still, but Spud-gun wants to thank Tracy for his lovely new rainbow blanket. Hopefully it will stop their coats getting so matted :D

P2190498.jpg

P2190500.jpg

P2190502.jpg

Can't wait for their quarentine period to be over so we can start playing and having fun :love::love:

everywhere i look i see fluffy babies:shock: they're beautiful and i hope they gain weight quickly.

Hello Spud-gun :wave: I'm glad you like your blanket. :D

What pretty little bunnies :love::love: And very lucky to have ended up at Rainbow Rabbits...they've definitely landed on their furry paws.

Tracy
x

They look so much better - well done you - bet it was difficult getting their coats de-tangled :)

They are still quite matted especially hedgehog. Spud-gun is Ok now except for his chest but there is still a long way to go with Hogsy. His skin is so sore that I am only brushing him every other day.

They are so boney that the comb knocks against their bones and I worry that I am really hurting them :(

Aaaaaw they are gorgeous and dare I say the name Spud-Gun does seem to suit him:love:

Samson suited him better but i lost that fight :lol::lol: At least Spud doesn't sound to bad on its own, but I don't want to call Hedgehog, hedges because he sounds like half of a pair called Benson and Hedges :? So now I have to call him Hogsy :roll: Poor baby :lol:

:lol: @ their names!! Spud-Gun and Hedgehog!! Thank god it was you who renamed Flic!!

They are gorgeous :love: I had some chinchilla tunnels from tracy, can highly reccommend her items they are such good quality!! xXx

They are still quite matted especially hedgehog. Spud-gun is Ok now except for his chest but there is still a long way to go with Hogsy. His skin is so sore that I am only brushing him every other day.

They are so boney that the comb knocks against their bones and I worry that I am really hurting them :(

Oh thats so sad, poor little bunnies. I hope they start to fill out now they are in safe hands, they are soooo sweet :love:

Back